To make a positive difference in the lives of our
students by empowering them to reach their
One student at a time in a community of learners.
VALUES AND PRINCIPLES
Listening and Learning
One student at a time
BRCC offers an alternative approach to education for students who require something a little different. We are small by design, with 120 students in Bunbury and 54 students at our Busselton campus.
BRCC utilises the Big Picture learning design, which is based on the belief that the unique interests, needs and abilities of each student must be at the centre of their educational program.
A team based approach
Whilst at BRCC students are:
- encouraged and helped to develop literacy, numeracy, communication and self-management skills
- given opportunities to explore and develop their interests and VET certificates
- supported by a team of social workers and other support staff to reach their full potential.
A strong focus on future pathways
At BRCC we provide students with:
- targeted support in work-readiness skills and preparation
- a Leaving to Learn coordinator
- work placements, visits and extensive opportunities for work experience
- opportunities to complete VET courses with the support of a dedicated VET Coordinator
At BRCC we believe education is everyone’s business.
Learning opportunities are everywhere, not just inside the classrooms. Research tells us we learn best when we’re personally motivated and have a passion for what we are doing.
Every student has the potential to reach for the stars, and at BRCC we understand this looks different for everyone.